M/T Finnstraum – Covid-19 - Update
As reported yesterday, one of the crew member onboard M/T Finnstraum tested positive for covid-19. The district medical officer in the municipality of Hustadvika, Norway swiftly arranged for testing of the remaining crew onboard Finnstraum last evening.
Today, we were informed that the remaining crew tested negative. The crew is in good shape and the isolated crew member has only mild covid-19 symptoms.
In agreement with the district medical officer in the municipality of Hustadvika, Norway and The Norwegian National Institute of Public Health the vessel is allowed to load her cargo in Elnesvågen and depart thereafter.
M/T Finnstraum is a 16.028 dwt. chemical tanker with double hull built in Norway in 1999. The vessel is registered in The Norwegian International Ship Register (NIS) and is classed by DNVGL. Finnstraum has Norwegian, East European and Filipino crew of eighteen onboard. Utkilen AS in Bergen, Norway manages the ship commercially and technically.
Espen Bjelland, CFO, phone +47 900 15570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen, 24th of December 2020
5004 Bergen, Norway
Switchboard: +47 5530 7800
Further information can be found at: www.utkilen.no
- M/T Finnstraum – Covid-19 - Update (December 24, 2020)
- M/T Finnstraum – Covid-19 (December 23, 2020)
- M/T Sydstraum delivered (August 6, 2020)
- New vessel - M/T Saltstraum (June 3, 2020)
- M/T Vikstraum delivered (October 13, 2019)
- Fleet renewal – M/T Mostraum delivered (June 27, 2019)
- Stream Pacific delivered (June 18, 2019)
- The third Stream newbuilding delivered (June 15, 2019)
- Stream Atlantic delivered (January 9, 2019)
- Delivery of newbuilding (February 22, 2018)
- Utkilen places orders for advanced Eco-design ice-class chemical tankers (January 31, 2017)
- Acquisition of a 8.400 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (July 16, 2015)
- Acquisition of a 6.000 dwt. advanced chemical tanker (February 3, 2015)
- Stream Tankers sells ten chemical tankers to BW Tankers (May 20, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS increases its order to five advanced eco-design chemical tankers (February 24, 2014)
- Stream Tankers AS delares options for two additional advanced eco-design chemical tankers (January 23, 2014)